New WIPs

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Lots of new news. Three items I'll touch on today.

1. Erradicator has started programming GokuEX3's Superboy WIP whose preview page I host. A beta should be coming soon!
2. McCready has asked me to code the Strong Guy (Guido Carrosella) character WIP he's doing with GokuSSJ4 for ProjectX.
3. Smogon has asked me to code the Ice (Tora Olafsdotter) character WIP he's doing for DCvsMarvel.
This teaser shot shows very early versions of both Guido and Ice:
screenshots

I'll most likely not be doing WIP pages for these, since coding isn't really something you can preview in any systematic way, like you can with sprite editing. But watch this space soon for more, including an update with new stuff I've (FINALLY!) started doing on Parasite.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment