And still a little more...

Sunday, February 10, 2008


Still can't sleep, so I added a Speed-punch special inspired by the one in Erradicator & BlackDragon's Flash.

Also updated Parasite's page a bit to showcase the various power sets a bit better. There are a few in there I haven't shown here on the front page, so have a look.

I'd REALLY better go to sleep now. <_<

Labels:

Hello
i'm amazed because your creations
i´m a big fan of Mugen and comics too but i don´t know how to make chars
your work is really impressive
do you think you can teach me in some way to create chars of your quality?
there's a lot o chars that doesn't exist
this is one of my mails, just in case
saintcai@gmail.com
thanks anyway
and congratulations for your site
 
The best advice I can give you is to practice, practice, practice. It takes a lot of time and the more time you spend, the more intuition you gain about how to make things work well.
 

Post a Comment