Still kickin'!

Friday, July 18, 2003

Haven't posted in a while... strange how real life can get away from you (check my other blogs to see why).

I HAVE been doing stuff in my spare cracks of time. I spent a good 2 hours yesterday ripping Birdie's gethit sprites from SFA3... took some time, but I think I've got most of them now. I'll start editing them into Lobo next, then just have jump, crouch, and walk frames to do before the Alpha release (it's taking much longer than I had originally expected, but I'm a stickler for getting things right the first time!)

I've also started building all three of my current char WIPs from scratch using MEE and Kitsune's templates... much better IMHO than using KungFuMan and having all kinds of weird moves & anims in there that don't match up. PLUS, MEE's palette editor makes it much easier to create custom palettes... so finally Lobo has more than one! ;) Here's a preview, though you can expect more upon his first release:

Labels:

Post a Comment