The 4th Day of Christmas

Friday, December 28, 2007



The 12 Days of Christmas continue with the eponymous leader of the Sinestro Corps. As I originally stated when I started this WIP, I'm going to be trying something a little different with him. Since anyone is open to contribute to Sinestro, I feel everyone should have access to him as he progresses. So expect frequent alphas as I progress... consider it something of an experiment into a different way of thinking about MUGEN WIPs. Anyway, enjoy this VERY early taste of what's to come... like with Elektra, this is Alpha 0.1. Unlike Elektra, though, he's not that far along yet... what you saw in the YouTube video yesterday is pretty much all he's got so far. <_<

Go get Sinestro here.

As with the other chars I've released in this 12-days blitz, please feel free to post any feedback you have over at the ScruffyDragon forum (the release thread is here). This is ESPECIALLY true this time, because the more people contribute ideas & sprites, the faster he'll progress. ;)

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment