In Blackest Day, In Brightest Night...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Beware your fears made into light!
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power, Sinestro's might!

Yep. With Smogon, McCready, Larramones, and whoever else wants to help, I'm making Sinestro for MUGEN. Click on his fantabulous portrait (donated by the talented Mr. Pychewing) for his newly-minted (but not yet very populated) WIP page:


Oh, and I recently revamped my characters front page, too:
Select your champion here...

Finally, there are minor updates to the WIP pages for Hal and Parasite. Both are progressing quite nicely, but thanks to both being leaked and shared on YouTube and other places as "ultra rare charz", I'm not going to releases betas until they're finished. You can thank the leakers and those who support them for that. =P

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment