Halloween

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Well, if you're reading this you've probably already noticed that I've redecorated the site for Halloween... and if you've been paying attention to the DCvsMarvel forums, you also know there's another reason for the change in color scheme. Yes, Lobo's due out for another MAJOR update... most likely the last public release he'll see before the DCvsM game is released. It's in the hands of my beta testers now, and I'm doing some final tweaks based on their feedback. I've also asked my teammate ShinGouken to craft him a killer AI to match the one he did for Ice a few months ago, so time permitting that'll be part of the release as well. I'm not going to commit to a release date, but I can say it'll be some time in the next week or two.

Until then, some teases to whet your appetite:

Labels: ,

Post a Comment