Rhymes with "Croprastinate"

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Okay, so I'm procrastinating a paper that's due tomorrow in my Semantics class. Sue me. =P

Anyway, I've revamped the Characters section of the site, and there's a few cool things in there some of you may not have seen before.

Likewise, I've uploaded a slightly-improved version of Lobo, due to a couple small issues in last week's release:
1. the small face pic on the select screen had a screwed-up palette (I was testing on a different screenpack, so I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me :$)
2. Mr. Hook special had minor issues if it connected in the same split-second as an opponent's projectile (e.g. Thor's Thunderstrike) hit him.
3. tweaked the AI that makes him a bit smarter when facing enemies he can't hit with his projectiles due to super-armor or the like.

Labels:

Post a Comment