Another Lex update
Monday, November 24, 2008The response to Lex has been overwhelmingly positive, thanks for everyone that has sent me comments/feedback/bug reports/etc. As a result of all of these, I've uploaded a new release for the esteemed President-Elect. Same download as before, get it on his page.
The update includes the following changes from the original "President-Elect" release on the 15th:
- fixed issue that allowed you to spam multiple colors of Kryptonite Ray
- fixed bug that kept a couple of the winposes from displaying
- fixed a bug in the arcade intro's movelist
- fixed bug that allowed a very narrow window in his intros where you could start attacking before the round starts
- removed the extra command for Electrified Armor that triggered it with button-mashing punches... it was getting in the way of combos.
- made Electrified Armor unblockable to be a bit more useful
- fixed bug with Tyrant Finisher that would sometimes make him pass right through the other player
- tweaked Tyrant Finisher behavior when missed/blocked
- fixed Energy Shield... accidentally broke it in the last patch release, oops!
- added multi-colored options to air Kryptonite Ray (was always green before)
- beefed up the AI quite a bit
Enjoy! More news on another of my WIPs coming reasonably soon.
Labels: Lex Luthor