On the 1st Day of Christmas...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to one and all! (even those of you that don't celebrate / aren't Christians / etc). My fellow ScruffyDragons are helping me to continue the tradition I started last year, and today is the first day of the "12 Days of MUGEN"... so, here's your gift, courtesy of Lumina's sprites and my code, Pocket Ice:
Pocket Ice



She's got most of what my "big Ice" has, and a few small tweaks here and there as well. Still more Lumina and I would like to add to her, but I think she makes a fine entry for today's gift. I hope you all think so too.



For now, you can download her at my site; I can't upload to the SD server from my mother-in-law's house so one of the other Dragons will have to do it for me: Pocket Ice v0.9



Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment