Thursday, April 16, 2009I just uploaded a new version (beta 0.99b) of Parasite; I'm sure at some point it'll get mirrored over to ScruffyDragon as well.
Changes in this release:
- added forward/back dashes
- added air recover anim
- added frozen anims
- fixed bug in Flash's stolen special (thanks, Rod ;))
- did some work to prevent move-spamming (not quite finished yet, but it's better)
- enabled the hitdefs in Wolverine's power set (but the move anim itself is still just a placeholder; that's a hard frankensprite to get right!)
- stubbed in a first-draft version of Wonder Woman's special (needs a more complete anim and the custom effect sparks)
- fixed the power set recognizer for Etrigan (but his moves don't work yet, so it's kinda moot)
- added preliminary power set support for Starfire, Bane, Erradicator, Nightwing, and Mongul
- added Starfire's special (Star Sphere)
- added Guido/Strong Guy's hyper (Blanka Envy)
- added basic version of Erradicator's special (Speed Punch) -- not really happy with it yet tho. Hmm.
Go and get it on Parasite's page.