On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

12 Days of MUGEN Christmas, Day 2: DC vs Marvel soundtrack released

On the 2nd day of Christmas, I'd like to introduce you to our newest ScruffyDragon team member, Orphen (a.k.a. J.B. Blake)!

A few months ago, Orphen approached me with the proposal that he compose an entirely new soundtrack for us for the DC vs Marvel game. When I'd had a chance to peruse his website and his YouTube channel, I knew he had the talent and skill necessary to do what he was proposing. So I gave him a few suggestions for the direction I thought the project should go, and he took off running! After a few months worth of work, he's nearly done with the Phase 1 roster, and today we'd like to share with you his work on the DC side of the aisle:

DC vs Marvel soundtrack (DC characters) released by Orphen

As you may have noticed from the playlist, Orphen's still putting the finishing touches on Batman and Darkseid, but rest assured, they'll be coming soon. Meanwhile, enjoy ScruffyDragon Christmas gift #2! We're excited to have Orphen as a mamber of our team, and look forward to many great things to come.

Click here to visit Orphen's website, or here to watch his YouTube channel.

Labels: ,

Me gusta mucho este evento, siempre teneis las mejores novedades de MUGEN de toda internet. Gracias por ser tan geniales. Feliz Navidad.
 
You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the rest of the 12 days. :)
 
How many days until your green lantern release???
 
You'll just have to keep watching.
 
hey buyog, what happening with 3th day of christmas in this blog? please master i need more char pleaseeee XD, i need a SINIESTRO HOW WHITE LANTERN, need a green lantern and other proyects in this page.
 
3rd day post just went up. But you really ought to be following the event at ScruffyDragon if you can, as things will be posted there before I can echo them here.

Oh, and a White Lantern Sinestro isn't going to happen anytime soon, if at all. Maybe a palette, but I doubt I'll give him a whole unique mode like I've done for Orange Lantern Lex Luthor or Blackest Night Hal.
 
ahhh ya but would be a excellent idea make a siniestro with hyper special transformation into white lantern (I say this because those are rumors going around on the web master), but only you know what to do with the
 

Post a Comment