Schedule notes

Friday, May 15, 2009

For the past month or so, I've been following Chris Guillebeau's blog and Twitter updates thanks to a link from Seth Godin. Even though the stuff these guys talk about has little or nothing to do with my "bread and butter" sources of income (computer and linguistic consulting), I find it fascinating to see how people transforming the collective zeitgeist about what a "career" can and should look like for our generation. Highly inspiring stuff. Case in point: in his recent publishing sensation, 279 Days to Overnight Success, Chris suggested that bloggers who, like myself, aspire to extend their personal reach, should establish a regular publication schedule for that blog. So, that's the main point of this post, which I'm going to cross-post to my root and coding blogs as well.



Moving forward, I'm going to try an experiment, and we'll see if I can stick to it. If so, I may expand it out at some point, but this is probably a good place to start:


  • Sundays: I will post something on my root blog
  • Tuesdays: I will post something on my code blog
  • Fridays: I will post something on my MUGEN blog


So, you can expect an update from me here on this blog, tonight. There have been some pretty cool things happening the past few weeks since the Scruffyversary with my character projects, and I can't wait to show you. :)

Labels:

Post a Comment