[Release Watch] Hal Jordan, Day 5

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm still not feeling 100%, but am slowly crawling out of the flu hole. Yuck.

Surprisingly, I was able to make some time to work on Blackest Night Hal Jordan today, so I went ahead and knocked out the remaining issues with Yellow Lantern (Sinestro Corps) mode:

  • changed YL Sinister Sabers: LP creates 1, MP creates 2, and only HP creates 3
  • fixed: Sinister Sabers has infinite juggle (new issue I just found today)

Beta issues resolved: 60 of 69
Bugs remaining: 9

Of the remaining 9 issues, 6 are common to all palettes, and 1 each remain for Red Corps, Orange Corps, and Black Corps modes. The 6 common ones should all be pretty easy to knock out in one evening, but the corps issues will likely take a bit longer. Getting closer!

Labels: ,

I hope you feel better soon, man.

Hah, you're probably really excited with your progress on Hal.
Great work.
 
Buen trabajo. Este va a ser un char legendario, me gusta mucho tus trabajos MUGEN eres un artista.
Gracias por tus geniales creaciones.
 

Post a Comment