More Parasite customizations

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sorry this is late; Grad school tasks took priority last night.



My Parasite partner, Jet the Phoenix, shared a great idea with me recently: over and above the special and hyper moves, different power sets should "feel" different. His suggestion for one way to achieve this was by customizing his guard and his strongest base attacks. So far I've been working on Ice and Thing power sets, but others will get this treatment over time as well:



parasite custom kick effects
parasite custom guard effects

-Edit- I neglected to mention that the new stuff I'm adding to Parasite is almost all Jet's work at this point, and the guard effects are no exception. He's a great partner, with a ton of really good ideas to make the next release soooo much better than the first. :)

Labels:

Post a Comment