[Release Watch] Hal Jordan, Day 9
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
So like I said yesterday, I was able to take the netbook on my carpool to work this morning, since my wife wasn't going to be using it. Unsurprisingly, with 2-1/2 hours driving time travelling to work and back again, I got quite a bit done on Blackest Night Hal Jordan! In reviewing his status, I found a couple of things I'd forgotten to put on the "to be finished" list, so the number of beta issues is higher today, but I was also able to knock out quite a few things from the list, getting it down to brass tacks:
- added push-back on crouch light kick (to prevent infinite in corner)
- tweaked push-back on all other standing/crouching basic attacks
- fixed: Soldier of Oa sometimes can jump too far off the screen
- wontfix: Ion Force hyper can be spammed at least three times (it doesn't hit enemies when they're down, so spamming doesn't really matter that much in this case)
- implement lantern power-saving bonus [Orange Lantern mode] (his moves use a lot less power than the other modes, but he can't recharge until the next round)
Tonight's updated bug tally:
Beta issues resolved: 68 of 71
Bugs remaining: 3!
Just a couple of things left! :)
I have a strong feeling a certain possibly omitted color would make an interesting candidate for release the first of next month.