[Release Watch] Hal Jordan, Day 17
Thursday, April 07, 2011
Last night I got a message from my co-creator on Blackest Night Hal, ArmageddoN, with his final list of bugs he'd found; my work these past few nights had introduced several more issues, albeit small ones. I spent tonight fixing them, then worked a bit on the Construct Corps sprites, but didn't get far enough along to really show it off yet. Maybe tomorrow.
- fixed broken command for the custom air specials for orange / blue modes
- fixed Emerald Swordsman sword color for black mode
- fixed broken command for blue mode's air ion storm
- tweaked yellow mode's Golden Dragons hyper (dragon hitdef timings)
- fixed dash lines for black mode
- added taunt (but not lantern charge) for orange and black modes
Tasks remaining: 1
We're so excited to be close to releasing this guy into the wild! He's been a ton of fun to work on. That said, when he's released, I won't be wanting to work on another ring-slinger for a while (except maybe Mandarin, because he won't play at all like a member of one of the color-corps ;))
Either way, totally pumped and keep up the great work!